Friday, September 14, 2012

Comme les garcons


"A cause des garcons on se crepe le chignon"



[Wearing]: Christian Louboutin leopard pumps (old! but similar here, and more similar here) | Boyfriend's trousers (very old!) | H&M striped sweater (new!) | Michael kors brown leather handbag (kind of similar here)| Accessories: H&M | 80's Purple sunglasses (here

Hello Lovelies,
They say: "think like a man and act like a lady" how about we dress like a man with our ladies clothes?!
I love this outfit because it's so comfortable and I don't lose my feminine side when I wear it. I decided to wear it when I was organizing my boyfriend's birthday so between ordering a cake, food, and reserving activities, I needed to be able to move around with ease so I went for my most comfy heels and these trousers have so many pockets so it's practical to put my lists that I constantly had to refer to in order to know what I was supposed to do next.

  


So comfy I can even jump in them (ha!) !!

Thanks for reading and listening to the music while reading ( :) )

15 comments:

Bhushavali said...

I'm drooling over that shoes!
As such I'm crazy about animal prints and the shoes are awesome!
Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting dear!
Am following you now. Do follow me! :)
And do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Dwita Kusnadi said...

I love your handbag, so vintage!
I am following you now. Hope we can follow each other <3

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos!

Unknown said...

Nice boyfriends!!
xoxo

http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/

ravenlocks said...

This outfit is so fresh and chic! I love the stripes and the hat :) You look fabulous, doll!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :) I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

xoxo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would end up in hospital if I tried jumping in heels.
You're looking awesome. Sorry, I always say the same comment, but everytime that's all I can say, you're always prim & proper to the perfection. :)

xxx Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Marie-Eve said...

Love stripes and tan ! Love the bag ! Of course I would love to follow each others, i did via GFC, hope you will too !

My Blog - A Pretty Nest

juice said...

wow! really good job. love it.

http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

cute! i like your top and shoes!

www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

La x sacha said...

OMG OMG OMG them shoes.
Sorry to steal..I am getting them.
You look so cool.I love everything.
xx

hrcopelan said...

Love it! I would love it if you could check out my blog
http://fearlessfashionoftomorrow.blogspot.com/

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...



you look brill. just found your blog! following you now. if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest post x

www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

Unknown said...

Hello!
You have a nice blog and beautiful photos!!!
I will visit your blog again for sure.
Maybe could we follow each others blogs? :))

Greetings!

http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

Monika T

Lori said...

i love the contrast of stripes with leopard print :)
great look

http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

squidword said...

great mixture of patterns between the leopard heels and striped top!! so chic bag and hat!! love the combination with your boyfriend jeans!! following your blog!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com