Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Lazy Look



 Hello Lovelies,
    I don't know about you but Sundays, for me, are the days I can be very lazy and procrastinate like the clock has stop and it's not ticking anymore. No matter how hard I try to concentrate, my brain is always in 'Shut down' mode. Just like my mood, I call my Sundays' looks my lazy looks!


[Wearing]: Nordstorm brown wedge sneakers in suede (similar here) | Striped leggings (similar here) | Lulu's army green military jacket (last seen here) |H&M tan infinity scarf (similar here) | Steve Madden two-tone bag (very old!) | H&M jewelry.


Thank you for checking out my post, 
leave me a comment & have a lovely day :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute wedges and I love your jacket! Great Sunday outfit! xx Pip

Enter my Firmoo International Giveaway!

La x sacha said...

You really nice Jessy!
I like these pictures!
Kisses.

Maria said...

Haha I love the morning quote! And your outfit!

Style by Three said...

It´s good to find your blog, good job! Following you now via gfc and bloglovin :)
Love your coat!
xoxo
http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Love that jacket! The contrasting sleeves are just so cool!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

You absolutely rock and own this look!!!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Cool look! I wouldnt have though to combine those types of colours, but it really works on you!

Daisy Dayz

Milica Petrović said...

Great outfit, dear! I love it!
Please check out my blog and follow if you like it!
Milica
LA VIE EN ROSE

http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/